Sunday, March 15, 2015

Learning Goals

          In this course, I trust that I will enhance my skills in information fluency, learning new tools and strategies that will help me become more fluent, as well as help me teach students. I expect to explore inquiry learning in more depth, learning how to complement hands-on tasks and digital learning. I would like to learn the best way to network with other teachers to get new strategies without feeling like I don't have time to do so. Throughout my program, I have learned of the many, many different resources out there, and it can be overwhelming at times, as having so many resources can sometimes be as frustrating as having no resources at all. In taking this course, I hope to become discerning about resources given and explored, to be able to determine which ones would best suit me in my learning and my students in their learning, so no one becomes overwhelmed; or, on the opposite end of the spectrum, so no one puts in a lot of footwork without getting a lot of meaning from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment